Last Revised: 11/20/2007
Types of Information We Collect and Use
We respect your preferences concerning the collection and use of your personal data. UltimoSoft collects information from users for the following purposes:
1) To select content. Information may be collected to help create web site content and navigation that is most relevant and user friendly for visitors. This includes information collected as a result of site navigation and information provided in forms.
2) To respond to user inquiries and requests for information. This information includes registrations and specific requests for further information.
3) To engage in communications or for transactions. When you express an interest in a product or service, we may need to know your name, physical address, telephone number, e-mail address, and company. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information. Transactional information, including information about the products and services you request, purchase or download. Financial/credit card and payment information if you are ordering products or services.
We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functional changes to the Site and other information about our products or services in which we think you may be interested. Messages we send that are marketing emails will include information on how to "opt-out" or unsubscribe yourself from our mailing list.
Event and conference participation information such as booths attended or visited during an event or conference hosted or attended by UltimoSoft. If we use electronic tracking technologies at an event, we will provide notice in the event registration materials and/or correspondence.
4) To comply with legal requirements. UltimoSoft may be required to provide personally identifiable information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements.
UltimoSoft is concerned with the security of the personally identifiable information we have collected and has in place reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to that information. These measures include policies, procedures, and technical elements relating to data access controls. In addition, UltimoSoft uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data.
UltimoSoft uses your personally identifiable information for the purposes for which it was submitted and may use it to send you information that may be of interest to you. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. UltimoSoft may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with law, or (ii) protect the rights, property or safety of UltimoSoft, our users, or others.
As with most other Internet sites, our web servers (or others which host our servers) will collect information indirectly (through for example, the use of "cookies" or recording the IP address of visitors to the Site) about user activities. This activity information is used for internal purposes to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer the Site more effectively, and to gather broad demographic information and "clickstreams" of its visitors. "Cookies" are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive, not on the Site. You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, but in that case, some portions of the Site may not operate properly. An "IP address" is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet.
Changing Your Information
The Site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service, or for changing or modifying information previously provided or for questions:
1. Send an email to: email@example.com
2. Send postal mail to the following address:
Ultimo Software Solutions, Inc.
2860 Zanker Road, Suite 203
San Jose, CA 95134
3. Call the following telephone number: (408)943-1490
When contacting us to change your status, be sure to include any information that would help us identify you on our lists, such as complete contact information (name, postal address, telephone number, and email address), any UltimoSoft account number(s), or information about venues in which you gave us your contact information online.
Changes To This Policy
Contacting the Website
Third Party Links
UltimoSoft also provides links to third party sites we believe may be of interest to you. These sites are provided as a convenience and are beyond our control. These sites are not operated by UltimoSoft and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these third party websites. You are advised to check the privacy policies of those sites before providing your personal information to them. This Site may also be linked to web sites operated by organizations affiliated with UltimoSoft. Visitors to those web sites should refer to their separate privacy policies and practices.
Copyright © 2008, Ultimo Software Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.